Everyone is welcome to these ongoing events. For more information about them, see our Calendar here on the website, or leave a message at (360) 255-7878 Ext 101 or email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1st Sunday following service –
- Freshly brewed coffee, delicious refreshments and great conversation following our service.
- Rap With the Rev – a chance to share and ask questions. Rev. David facilitates – 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. at Nova School.
2nd Sundays during service
- Our Prayer Shawl Ministry knits and crochets in the back of the sanctuary during service. All crafty handwork people are welcome!
3rd Sunday evenings –
- Sacred Sunday Evening from 6 to 7 p.m. at Rev. David’s home. This is a time of meditation and deep spiritual practice. Bring your meditation cushion or yoga mat, or you can also use a chair.
5th Sunday during service –
- Our Youth help lead and participate in our Sunday service.
- Prayer Shawl Ministry meets the 2nd Wednesday of each month from 3:30 to 5 p.m. at the home of one of our members.
- Men’s Coffee and Conversation Group meets at 10 a.m. at Bayview Thriftway (upstairs).
- 3rd Saturday – Women’s Circle meets in members’ homes for a potluck beginning at noon, then a predetermined program, followed by sharing and support.
- 4th Saturday – Game Night! From 7 to 9 p.m. lively games bring folks together for an evening of fun and play. This is held in a member’s home.