Members of the Center for Spiritual Living’s Core Council are committed to serving the highest good of our shared spiritual community!
The council serves the community by serving as a “Board of Trustees” for a non-profit organization. It is their job to manage the communal resources. The Council is committed to comprehensive, timely and open communications with and among the community.
Core Council members are elected by the membership to two-year terms with staggered expirations.
CORE COUNCIL MEMBERS
- Camille Fastle, President
- Scott Kissel, Vice-President
- Jean Hill-Miller, Secretary
- Barbara Yanagimachi, Treasurer
- Rob Coleman, Member-At-Large
- Barbara White, Member-At-Large
- Rev. David Robinson, Minister
Contact the Council Secretary if you are interested in attending a meeting.
CONTACT A COUNCIL MEMBER
Council members may be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.